Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just another TGIF

Nothing spectacular, nothing unusual, nothing weird. It's just my regular Friday, in anticipation of Saturday. So, I did my laundry, cleaned my room, changed the sheets and tuned in to Magic 89.9 for Friday Magic Madness.

Listening to the songs which I grew up in brings back so many memories. They just played When in Rome's "The Promise" and hell, may mind was racing 110km/hour only this time my gear was in reverse. And then I heard Jamie Rivera's "Fallen" which back in my high school days I remember me requesting to be played in the dedication booth during the '89 Foundation Day.

Ah, memories. I wish I was Hiro Nakamura with the power of teleportation. I would gladly return to 1989 and stayed there for as long as I could.

Senti. This happens when I listen to the Magic every Friday.

No comments: