Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Then and now


circa 96 an idealist who graduated from UP and swore to serve the country in whatever way possible





I was tinkering with my old files and saw my informal graduation picture. A crazy thought entered my mind, why not make it my primary photo in my Friendster account? So, I did. When I woke up this morning I saw messages in my account which made me laugh.




11 years later, the idealist turned realist serving the country by educating its youth







Atty. Howie said Syet!! Demure ka pala dati Lola! Ma-iprint nga para makita sa office. For a lawyer of his stature, this guy is really nuts!

Ate Lyn or should I say Renz, was also surprised to see that picture. Hehehehe... sabi ko nga sa kanya, next time baby picture ko na ang nakalagay dun!

The joys of aging beautifully. Hehehehe...

No comments: