Thursday, March 6, 2008

Unveiling the clout of mystery

Ang seryoso naman, let's just see where you are in my life and how well do you know me.
  • If you happen to know that I looked like Nino Muhlach when I was kid, you're probably
    • my relative
    • my OLFU student
    • have at least talked to Nanay at one point in time
  • If you have read Sa Paglaya ng Ibon, knew Sir Inay, and called me idol at one point in time, then you're probably
    • a friend from UP
    • a student assistant at CSSP or CAS
    • have read Our Own Voice Literary Ezine
  • If you know where the kiosk is located, what moolah, sibat, quick and quatro means, Baguio trips during summer, then you're from UP Volleyball Varsity Batch
    • 1992
    • 1993
    • 1994
    • 1995
  • If you know me by the name B-Abs, Abs, Abie and you know that I drank 6 bottles of beer during my initiation night, then you're
    • Clary (heard you're in Rome doing missionary work, still there?)
    • Se-An (what the hell happened to you?)
    • Hedda (you're probably out of the country)
    • Grace (I know you're in Dubai with your hubby and kids)
    • Gang (founder of RockEd Philippines, i miss your Earl Klugh collection. Listened to it on the way to Anilao, Batangas for my batch 91's initiation rites.)
  • If you keep teasing me about how my mom used to say huwag kayo uupo sa toilet bowl kapag iihi kayo ha? Can't believe you still remembered that! Then you are
    • Aileen
    • Ellen
    • Michelle
    • Joan
Hmmmm...ano pa ba? Hehehehe.. 'yan na nga lang muna. Wala na ako maisip eh.

No comments: