Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Realizations

1. I've come to realize that my hair: has been like this for a very long time
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: i need to slow down
3. I've come to realize that when I love someone: i could do all sorts of things
4. I've come to realize that I need: to be at peace with myself, then the world
5. I've come to realize that I've lost: my one great love but i've gained a best friend
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: i make hasty judgments about people
7. I've come to realize when I'm drunk: i am inutile
8. I've come to realize that money: is only valuable when you value it
9. I've come to realize that people: are innately good
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: morbid
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: made me think real hard, wala kasi akong crush
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried it was: raining
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning: i fell asleep early last night
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: i need to drink water
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: the GSE essay of intent
17. I've come to realize that babies: mesmerize me
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Friendster: i get to reunite with old friends
19. I've come to realize that today: i need to be cautious in the office
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: just rest
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: smile and live one day at a time
22. I've come to realize that I really want: to be enlightened
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this: are those who have a lot of realizations in life

No comments: