Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy week ahead

Middle of the week pa lang pero andami ko na kailangan i-prepare for next week. I have to work on Saturday for the dry run of the parent's orientation on Monday. So, much as I want to go with Mark, Carl and Joyce to Nueva Ecija this weekend, out na 'yun sa schedule ko. Besides, wala rin ako budget for that. May backlog pa kasi ako sa mga bills ko dahil three months akong walang source of income at naubos na ang savings ko. Hahahahaha!

Tuesday I've got to finalize the documents for CHED and TESDA. Early Wednesday morning I have to travel to Baguio for the national forum on Accreditation and Culture Change sa Hotel Supreme. Haven't checked yet if they have wifi spots there so that I could bring my laptop with me. Most probably I'll be back by Friday night but if asked to stay for a day, I might be back Saturday next week na.

My GSE application is on the way. Have to prepare for the interview before the end of this month.

Have to finalize my admin work schedule this week. Parang mas gusto ko na nga lang mag full-time sa pagtuturo eh, I've been given 9 units teaching load for the HRM Department. The Teacher Education Department wants me to teach Literary Criticism to seniors. Interesting. Gusto ko nga as early as now sabihin na sa akin para makapag-prepare na ako ng materials. First time ko kasi ituturo 'yun if ever.

This is the life. Hehehehe.

No comments: