Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HR task, at last

Finally, a task that requires analysis! I've been bored to death doing clerical work that I almost gave myself away this afternoon when I heard the task given to my HR Management Officer. He's being asked to prepare a proposal for the salary scale of instructors. He's got apprehensions because he hasn't done it before. I've got the exact opposite reaction - I got excited. Told him that I could do it. I just need to finish all the documents needed for the accreditation and then I'd gladly take the task.

Sabi nga ng nurse ko, I should be thankful for having a job rather than staying bored to death at home. At least I get paid for doing typing jobs for computer illiterate professionals. Oo nga naman.

Oh well, three weeks to go before the start of classes and I can't wait. Mas masarap pa rin magturo kaysa maupo sa opisina at humarap sa computer maghapon.

No comments: