Monday, June 2, 2008

On QD, BID, TID & Sex and the City

After watching Sex and the City last weekend I pampered myself with my much needed "energizer" in seclusion. It was fun. Exciting and relaxing. A few hours after I thought of my medications and remembered the following: QD for daily, BID for twice a day, TID for thrice a day. A naughty thought brewed in my mind as an aftermath of Samantha Jones' tirades in Sex and the City the Movie.

I started having sex on a daily basis when I was 26, in medical terms that's QID. After a few months, QD became BID (one in the morning before going to work and then another before going home). It escalated to TID and by the time I was 27 and on certain occasions I even had it every two hours! Which makes me wonder, how can I stand having no sexual activity at all for six months (just like Steve, that's why he did it with another girl) more so a year?

Well, it all boils down to "control" and "moderation" plus at times, masturbation helps ease the sexual tension.

Hmmm... this is me talking as a very sexually active person. So those of you who have known me as a professor, oh well, just stay in shock for a few minutes and get on with your lives. Hahahaha!

On a serious note, I should be taking a lot of things in moderation. I seldom drink liquor and when I do, I make sure that it's only a beer or two or 2-3 shots of tequila, brandy or wine. I haven't tried running yet but I think I should start with walking extra kilometers. Don't want to be teased as "tumatanda ka na kasi" although partly it is true. Hehehehe!

Five mild strokes (and I hope I'm not counting anymore) made me realize that I couldn't do my usual marathon stuff - no long hours at work (although at times I tend to forget to slow down my pace), pamorningan drinking sprees and staying up late at night. Ah, the price that I have to pay for my restless youth. Slowing things down at the age of 34... staying at home watching DVDs, reading morning papers while sipping coffee. I am resigned to the idea.

I could take it, just don't make me drop my sexual activity or else...

;)

No comments: