Friday, July 4, 2008

Bits and pieces

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Pagkatapos ng sarap, heto na ang hirap. Tons of workload is piling up at my desk. Nagkatotoo ata ang hiling ko na maging super busy after June 25. To think that I voluntary gave up four classes originally assigned to me, I never thought I would be this toxic. Originally my work hours every Monday, Wednesday and Friday should only be eight hours a day, five for admin work and three for my class. But I extend beyond that and it takes its toll on my health. Lately I've been getting a lot of chest pains. And it shows, kahapon lang ang daming nakapansin na matamlay ako. So, today, I went home early. Tinapos ko lang ang mga kailangang gawin. I have to learn when to stop. And today, I took the first step.

No comments: