Thursday, July 24, 2008

Misis Tikboy



I got a card from Misis Tikboy yesterday. And it made me smile. I missed reading her letters. It was the first time in two years that I got one from her and it made my heart beat real good. I even read it first before eating lunch. My mom was even asking me who she is, when I told her she just laughed and said Sira ulo kayong dalawa.

I wish I could post pictures Misis Tikboy, but you know I don't have internet access at home right now. Too bad. So sad.

I miss my laptop and my broadband connection. I won't be using them for at least a month. I'm working on a means to have internet access at the office but I'm not sure if I can actually negotiate it. I spend more time at the office rather than at home. And sometimes I need the internet to get information from the CSC. Like what happened yesterday. I made a presentation and several questions were thrown at me regarding legal concepts. Good thing me and Misis Tikboy had a little chat before that presentation, I did access the internet for some information before I went to the meeting. I did try to explain sexual harassment in the work place and they really turned serious. Hehehe.

One month. Just for a month. I have to access the internet away from home.

No comments: