Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nakuha sa ngiti

It's a wonder how a simple smile can affect the behavior of a person. We take it for granted yet a simple act of kindness and just a simple smile can actually alter the life of a human being. I never thought that it could really work wonders until last Tuesday.

I walked to the counter and was greeted with a smile, I smiled back and said "Good morning." I knew right then and there that things would turn out the way we wanted it to. I silently thanked God and looked at her intently as she started asking questions. I was confident and straight forward. After a minute or so, she said that I was set to go and instructed me to go to the pavilion and pay the shipping fee at Delbros.

Sabi nga ng kaibigan ko, "Nakuha mo na naman sa ngiti."

3 comments:

tinabee said...

hehehe. yan na yan ang sabi sa 'kin ng tatay ko after nung interview ko din. :)

congrats. :D

Abiel said...

hehehe, thanks.. we do have a lot in common. except for your yosi thing. hahahaha!

tinabee said...

hmmm. i quit na eh. 1 month na. :)