Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Acting Dean

This has been a very busy day for me. From paper works in the morning, class in the middle of the day, to another administration meeting with the clerks in the afternoon.. hah! What can I say? Toxic. And to think that the effective date of me being an acting dean for an entire week will be tomorrow. OMG!

For a week I'm going to have a taste of what it's like to be a dean of the college (as if I didn't know that and as if I am not acting like one for the past few months). Well, at least it's official. I never thought that I'm going to be the one who'll be put in that position since I am new as an administrator - four months to be exact. And it is only this month that I got the title of Human Resource Management Officer. Whew! I've been acting as officer-in-charge for the past four months. And now that I'm the HRM Officer, I will be put to the test.

More paper works, more policies to deliberate, concerns to be heard, problems to be solved.

Ah, talk about the price I have to pay for going on a scheduled vacation this coming sem break. Ahhhgggg!

No comments: