Saturday, September 27, 2008

Anak, buhay ka pa ba?

That is the exact words of my mom when I got home three nights ago. I don't
know if she senses something, she never really asks. I just kissed her
hand and said, "Wish ko nga hindi na ako buhay eh" and then I laughed
to cover the sincerity of my words.

Funny, I have been awake for the longest time despite the long hours
of work. I just don't want to have a dull moment so that I could not
think. I am tired of thinking. I just want to feel and experience life
unfolding before my very eyes. But as fate would have it, I think I
have run out of time.

I said that I will not choke again, I said that I will keep on
believing.. I believe that it could happen. Whoever wants to ruin
everything will not succeed. I will make sure of that. I will track
you down even if it would cost me my life.

I will not lose hope. I will not falter. I will not choke.

No comments: