Monday, September 15, 2008

Pusong mamon

I have always been diplomatic in my dealings with people. Before jumping to conclusion I usually give the other person the benefit of the doubt. But when I am pushed to the edge, I fight back. But I still hold back something. Deep inside me I know that we are created in the image and likeness of God. That somehow we are innately good. Experiences may have hardened and toughened us but I know deep inside that there is goodness in every person's heart.

Today, I felt just like that. I have been furious at someone for days because of fraud. I know that there are reasons behind the behavior and the actions of that person but for some reason, I set that aside and allowed myself to be angry. Not with the person per se but with her actions.

Galit ako pero nung nakaharap ko na siya, hindi ko makuhang magalit. May pagka-pusong mamon rin kasi ako.

No comments: