Monday, October 20, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

Here's my Mom, Ate Nene and my Dad. Look how my Dad eats, taga-bukid na taga-bukid ano?

Yesterday was my Tata Juan's 22nd death anniversary. My Dad's siblings decided to have a get together at Kuya Ruben's house. It was a lunch date. It's been a long time since I visited Kuya Ruben. I haven't seen him for years.. to think that we are in the same locality. Oh well..

My Mom and her youngest apo, Yzabelle

My Dad and Kuya Ruben, comfortable. I've seen how these two bond together.

I find it amazing to see how affectionate they are towards each other. They don't have much but they were trained by Inang Maria to hold on to each other. Yesterday Ate Nene was complaining of a back problem. I can see that she is really hurt and frustrated. Sabi nga ng Kuya Ruben, hindi daw siya sanay na nakikitang nakahawak sa balakang ang Ate. Sanay daw siyang nakikitang listong-listo ito at kung saan-saan nakakarating. And then he kissed Ate Nene in the forehead. I smiled. Hindi kasi kami nasanay na magkakapatid sa ganung klase ng lambing, sanay kaming nag-aasaran lang.

Ate Nene, my Dad, Kuya Ruben

My Mom, my cousin Miko, Ate Nene, Dad and Tita Baby

Ate Nene, Dad, Tita Baby

1 comment:

ian7474 said...

ay, nakakatuwa naman. pagtanda natin sana ganun din tayo no? hehehe