Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trip to NJ

I'm going to New Jersey on Wednesday. That's a fact.

I'm thinking that I may not find the weather in Jersey City very appealing. That's a presumption.

Now, I've decided to just take along my backpack on my trip there. I don't want to carry my entire luggage just for an 8-day stay. So, I'm checking my airline to see if I can do web check-in 24 hrs before my scheduled flight. I'm anticipating that there would be a lot of people flying in time for Thanksgiving. I don't want to be caught up in line for my boarding pass.

So, what am I to do now? Try to sort my stuff. I have to prepare myself for cooler days and nights. Oh man! I like it here in Arizona. But I got to go there to see my aunts, uncles and cousins.

Hmmm.. ngayon makikita ko na kung ano ang hindi namin naranasan. Kami lang kasi ang naiwan sa Pilipinas nung pumunta silang lahat dito.

This NJ trip might be a good material for a future post.

No comments: