Friday, December 12, 2008

"When you were born, you cried and everybody else was happy. The only question that matters is this: When you die, will YOU be happy when everybody else is crying?" - Tony Campolo

I can be morbid at times. I know that. And when I am, I have this urgent need to write things off either by blogging or poetry. My motivation is pain. I just have this impression that when I am in pain I am able to move my pen in such a way that it makes an impact to whoever reads the material.

I haven't written poems in a while. Have I lost my muse? Not really. I just chose not to write. I chose to blog. It is a lot easier to write my thoughts this way. Kinda like I am talking to myself - soliloquy.

I am at this threshold once again - of setting sail and refusing to just drift. And tonight I choose to set sail. To venture into the unknown.

Tonight I will continue to live for tomorrow I am going to realize my dream.

1 comment:

Misis Tikboy said...

I'm terribly missing you..