Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bike mode

Gadget for Misis Tikboy's iPod Touch

My stop at the San Bruno Postal Office

At the San Bruno Bart Bay

Yesterday I went out to ride my bike. It was a beautiful day. There was a heat wave alert but I didn't feel it. I got out of the house at 11:30 in the morning and the temperature was still manageable. Went to BestBuy to get a gadget for Misis Tikboy and then strolled around the mall. I was looking for a blood pressure monitor for my Mom and Dad. I wasn't able to get it from Target so I went to Walgreens. Good thing it's on sale. Hehehehe!

My Dad's been sick for more than a month now. Ang tigas pa ng ulo! Hay naku! I called Mom last night to check up on him and was glad to hear that he's now walking. He also stopped being grouchy. I worry for my Mom because Dad is a difficult patient. Sabi ko nga painumin na lang kaya namin ng Lorazepam para kumalma? Ehek!

I am now back on duty. Next week, another bike mode for one day. I need to exercise!

No comments: