Monday, July 23, 2007

A-ok

Nothing is wrong with me. That’s from the point of view of the doctor who ordered the treadmill test. I was able to withstand 10 minutes and 27 seconds under modified bruce protocol but didn’t finish the required 15 minutes. During the exercise, I had chest pains but it wasn’t that bad. When they asked me if I could take it, I said yes. The cardiologist said it was weird because she couldn’t see any abnormality reflected in my ECG. So, when she signed the results, the interpretation was Negative for exercise induced myocardial ischemia. Patient achieved 10.1 mets at 90% MPHR.

So it is official that I don’t have a heart problem.

It was probably stress related, so they say. I don’t need the two-week vacation that the chiropractic therapist was requesting me to take.

It means I have to get back to work tomorrow.

No comments: