Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New shoes

Bought new shoes last week as my birthday present. It's a cheap one at around P250 at a Muslim tiangge. I was particularly attracted with the design since I am a sucker for boots. The material was also light and soft. But before I bought it, I thought long and hard if I really could shell out that money for it considering the fact that I am currently jobless right now and if I needed it that bad (I have several pairs of dress shoes but none of them is black). So I went home with that thought in mind.

After several hours, I went back and bought it. It felt good to have a new pair of shoes that I liked. Since I could wear it only during my classes, I waited for two more days before putting it on and giving it a try.

Come Saturday, I put it on and went to my class. As expected, my students noticed the shoes. And they loved it. Only when I was about to go home when I noticed that the sole was broken. It couldn't be glued back on. So, I immediately went to Mr. Quickie to have it fixed. The CS said it could, but it would take 3 days for them to fix it. Oh, well I told myself I could wait.

So I took P300 out of my pocket to have it fixed. Here it is now:




I am so happy! Hehehe! ;)

No comments: