Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pasaway and Little Devil


A lot of people has been telling me to dispose of my Little Devil. They tell me that she would cost me my life. I could get an attack while riding her which could be a lot more dangerous than having an attack elsewhere. But I couldn't just let her go like that. We are connected in such a way that when I ride her I forget all my worries and pains. I know for non-riders that's weird, but for me, its bliss.




I have thought of letting her go because I need to pay my monthly dues. There was one interested buyer but he never showed up after we agreed on a date. So I guess this is fate, huh? My Little Devil doesn't want to leave me.

I just got off the phone with my Ninang and she was asking if I took the jeepney ride going to Sta. Maria this morning. Wag daw akong magpapagabi sa daan, delikado daw ngayon. Napagod daw ba ako, pasensiya na daw. I can't lie to her so I told her Ninang, nag motor lang po ako papunta sa munisipyo ng Sta. Maria kaninang umaga. Tipid po kasi sa pamasahe saka mas mabilis. And as usual, she goes berserk. I shouldn't drive a motorcycle because of my condition, I might get an attack along the way.. blah blah blah.. sabi ko na lang tuloy, Ninang masamang damo ako. Hindi ako agad kukunin ni Lord.

And one more thing, I need to live because someone would curse me like hell if I gave in and stopped being immortal. Mwehehehehehe!


No comments: