Tuesday, January 29, 2008

May tama

I was tinkering with the Sharp Mebius Laptop Notebook running on Intel Celeron processor with 735 Mhz, 176 MB RAM and 20GB of hard disk drive when Tito Ernie and Tita Baby came in.

T. Ernie: Oh, Beegee, kumusta na?
Me: Ok lang, buhay pa. Hehehehe. Paki-pulsuhan naman ako sandali. Iba pakiramdam ko eh.

Got my left arm, checked my pulse for about a minute. Saw the look on his face. I know that look pretty well.

T.Ernie: May tama ka ah. Barado na naman mga ugat mo.
Me: Ramdam ko nga eh, si Mami napansin na last weekend pa. Nabubulol na naman kasi ako.
T.Ernie: Speech nga ang affected sa 'yo.
Me: Yup, saka hindi na nawawala 'yun pain na parang kinukuryente ang kaliwang balikat ko.
T.Ernie: Tara.
Me: Mamyang konti, nuod ka muna Dragon War diyan.

Oh well, I'm used to this.

And by the way, I got the deal. I swapped my Philips S660 music and camera phone with built-in 128MB memory with this baby, an old but faster laptop than my super lite Toshiba Portege 3440 notebook. I just need to shell out some cash.

Sabi nga ng mga kapatid ko, nakaloko ka na naman Ate! Hahahaha! Nakuha mo pang ibenta ng tatlong libo 'yung cellphone na 'yun?

It's one of few the things I'm good at. *wink*

But I can't post a picture of the laptop yet since I gave away my camera phone. Hahahaha!

No comments: