Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can't sleep.. part two

Well, for the second straight night I couldn't sleep. Not because I have of things on my mind like last night. It was because I slept around four in the afternoon and woke up at nine in the evening.

Now what did I miss?

A dinner party at Kamay Kainan Trinoma, it was Pastor's birthday. One of my former colleagues at OLFU. Ga and Olive texted me around lunchtime about it but my cellular network's signal has been erratic the whole day. I needed to get out of the house to get a signal or I have to stay inside my room to maintain the signal. Couldn't do that. I had to take care of Yza for the most part the day. Mom was busy cooking the whole day. So, I wasn't able to make it. This was the second time that I failed to make it to
Kamay Kainan, the first one was when Ga threw out a thanksgiving dinner for Jackie after passing the nurse's board exam last year. For sure alaskado na naman ako when I get to see those guys.

Yari na naman ako dun sa mga 'yun!

No comments: