Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ripped from the Friendster apps

YOUR SIGN - THE WATER OX

Today's Horoscope (February 27, 2008)
Zodiac Details by Suzanne White. Horoscopes by Master Rao.

Sentimental life will be well influenced; but understanding can be better if you show more good will, for instance by being less possessive. You'll have to control your passions which will heavily bear on your reason. Your highest ambitions will have a chance to be realized. You'll knock out all obstacles so as to climb to the summit of the professional hierarchy. You'll doubtlessly need a supplement of vitamin B in order to fight against nervousness and anxiety; eat meats such as lamb and beef kidney, dried vegetables, and whole wheat bread.



Well, for lack of something to post (I couldn't think straight right now) I looked at my Friendster profile and read today's horoscope which I find a bit interesting. Let me list the things that I find interesting:
  • be less possessive - I nearly fell off my chair when I read this. Ako? Possessive? Kailan pa?
  • control my passions - Yes, I agree. I could be passionate at what I do and for what I believe in. But I can be swayed too. At iisang tao lang ang may alam kung paano gawin 'yun. *wink*
  • climbing the summit of professional hierarchy - Well, well, well. Does this mean that I'll be starting full-time work next week? I better be!
  • on Vitamin B, lamb, beef kidney, and whole wheat bread - Hello! I got allergic to Vitamin B after a week of taking it. And according to the low purine diet that the doctor gave me, I have to stay away from meat, kidney and whole wheat bread. Are you trying to have me killed?!
Hehehe. Sabi nga ni Stine, guide lang daw 'yan. Pwede kong sundin, pwedeng hindi. Pwede kong paniwalaan, pwede ring hindi.

Pero gusto ko paniwalaan 'yung
climbing the summit of professional hierarchy ek-ek. I really, really need it.

No comments: