Tuesday, February 26, 2008

40 secrets about me

[One] Who was your last text from?
- Chocco, my cousin

[Two] Where was your default pic taken?
- The black and white one? At CyberSoft. The President's room at around seven in the morning. Hehehehe.

[Three] What's your middle name?
- Cruz

[Four] Your current relationship status?
- Committed

[Five] Does your crush(s) like you back?
- Never bothered to ask

[Six] What is your current mood?
- Craving for coffee

[Seven] What's your dad's name?
- Resty

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
- Gray

[Nine] What was the last thing you drank?
- Coffee

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
- Yes, but it will alter a lot of lives

[Eleven] Have a crazy side?
- I have my idiosyncracies

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
- In reality? Just a motorcycle accident. In my dreams, a lot of near death experiences

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
- Blogging

[Fourteen] Angry at anyone?
- Trying not to ;)

[Fifteen] Do you wanna see somebody right now?
- Yep

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
- Jim Carrey and Benjamin Franklin

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
- Last week

[Eighteen] Who would you do anything for?
- My significant other and my best friend

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
- Physically? Eyes and hair

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?
- That's for me to know and for you to find out

[twenty-three] Favorite movie?
- Matrix Trilogy

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
- Yes. Wonder Pets, Dora the Explorer

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
- Coffee

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other languages?
- English. Filipino. A bit of Spanish, had Spanish I and II back in college

[Twenty-nine] If you could describe your life in one word, what would it be?
- Struggling

[Thirty] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
- Have I?

[Thirty one] Do you like the rain?
- Very much.

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
- Where to get the finances for my house improvement

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
- Cooking brunch for my Dad

[Thirty-five] What are you listening to?
- Gone by Pearl Jam

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
- I am my usual self, only a lot naughty

Fourty] Who was the last person to make you smile?
- Yzabelle

No comments: