Sunday, March 23, 2008

Libido, ibig mo, libog mo!

One thing that have puzzled me for quite sometime now was triggered by one simple text message from a friend last night. The message was simple yet it could be taken both ways. My friend was just asking me point blank if I know somebody who's healthy enough to satisfy her sexual desire. She wasn't looking for a relationship, she reiterated, she just wants sex. Told her she's crazy but she said she was damn serious. So, I tried to talk her out of it. Tried my Sigmund Freud approach and suggested masturbation instead but she wouldn't settle for it. So, I just sighed and told her she's in dire need of sexual gratification and I that can't help her with her problem.

This isn't the first time that friends have asked for help regarding their libog issues. Some would be subtle enough to talk about it. Others, like that mentioned above, was pretty blunt. Oftentimes, I could getaway by simply letting them talk or text for that matter. And I could offer them other alternatives.

Makes me think real hard. Why do these people turn to me when they're horny? Do I look like a pimp? Or the aura of horniness emanates from me? I don't know. Maybe you guys should tell me. I never asked. Probably I should. If there is a next time.

No comments: