Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sunday bloopers

I woke up late, around 9 in the morning. It's Sunday. When I went down and had my coffee, my Mom's first words were "Kung kailan Araw ng Pagkabuhay saka ka naman hindi nagsimba" told her I tried to get up at 5 but I fell asleep again. She's used to seeing me up and going early specially during Sundays. Nanibago ngayon kasi late na nasa kama pa ako. Probably later, I will go to mass at the Divine Mercy Shrine.

So, what's the plan batman? Not much for today. I didn't go with my Dad on a long drive up north this morning. No can do. He'll be there for a week and I have things to do this week, school stuff and house stuff. *grin*

Bhoy sent me YM message which I received in my mobile phone asking me for the exact amount of our cousin's tuition. So, I went online to chat with him about it. Libre ko naman daw si Kim after her graduation on Friday. Sagot daw niya, pero he'll wire the money next week pa. Siyempre sabi ko, ok. Hehehehe.

Oooppssss.. Ninang will call in a few seconds. I've got to post this and try to have another one later.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: