Thursday, March 20, 2008

No expectations, no disappointments

Well, I have known it for a long time but I guess I haven't really practiced it to the full extent of its meaning. No expectations, no disappointments is kinda like no retreat, no surrender huh? But I'm not in a battle nor am I into war. I am on a journey as I've said in my earlier posts. Struggling, yes. But surviving. Perhaps I am speaking in tongues which most of you couldn't really understand. Or more so, I am into soliloquy right now.

Being alone doesn't meant being lonely. Heard that so many times before. And it's true. I've been telling myself not to expect anything specially I am in a long distance relationship. But sometimes you just can't help it, you just expect so many things - the attention, the time, the truth. And it brings out disappointments, big time.

So what do I have to do? Do not expect, trust. And pray that everything else falls into place.

No comments: