Tuesday, March 11, 2008

OLFU BSN Class of 2008

Congratulations! Graduate na pala ang mga anak ko. It's been four years since I first pursued my calling, my passion for teaching. And I am grateful that a lot of you guys made it this far. Alam ko marami sa inyo ang huminto na, o di kaya nag shift ng course. Sana you'd continue your studies. Alam niyo naman kung gaano kahalaga ang makapagtapos.

Good luck on your qualifying exam and then, the board exam. I know most of you would like to work abroad. You have been vocal about it since day one, when I first stepped inside your classroom. I won't hinder you guys from pursuing it, I know your motives, I know your reasons. Just one request, don't forget the Philippines. Alam ko marami akong kwento, marami akong nabanggit specially on our first meeting. And I do hope you remember all of that.

Again, congratulations! Invited ba ako sa celebration? Hehehehe!

No comments: