Monday, March 3, 2008

Private jokes

Atty. Howie left me a comment in my Friendster account last night. Just saw it this morning and as soon as I read it, I sent him a message. Sabi ng loko, Huwag mo buburahin ha? Private joke natin 'yun! I know most of you are wondering what it is, I probably should just make a list of the lingo running around the Executive where I used to work. Those whom I worked with, I'm sure you'll get this. Hehehehe... kung may kulang pa.. just post it in my chat box para i-add ko pa. *wink*
  1. Tama si Boss, kamukha mo talaga si Doc. Bigote lang ang kulang.
  2. Ang mahiwagang round table.Maraming sikreto at pangyayaring na-witness ng table na ito. Kaya nga instead na nasa common receiving area siya, nag-rearrange ng office setup at bigla siyang napunta sa carpeted area.
  3. The carpeted area. Pinangingilagan ng lahat ng empleyado.
  4. Ang mala-Jollibee na bell. Alam niyo na kung pang-ilan kayo dun sa number of times na mag-ring ang bell na 'yun!
  5. Andiyan si Pang-Gubs... dinig hanggang pinto ang boses!
  6. Si Little Chief. Also known as pang-gubs, short for pang-gubat.
  7. Si Demi-God or DMG.
  8. Visitation rights, conjugal visit depending on the day. Anung araw na ba ngayon?
  9. Kapag before 5:30 in the afternoon eh nagpapauwi na siya, it simply means may conjugal visit.
  10. Boljak hits. Uso pa ba 'yo ngayon? Atty. Howie, do you still keep track of it? Sino ba highest last year? Hehehehe.
  11. Boljak hit levels. From Level 1 to Level 5. Hehehehe.
We once joked that we, the exec people should write something about it. The mystery behind the Executive. But it never happened. Well, who knows. Maybe one day I will write about it. *wink*

No comments: