Sunday, March 30, 2008

Results alright

Earlier today I said that I needed results by the end of the day. Got it. But I had to wait four hours before I see them in the dark. What an irony huh? I didn't bring CPL's yet since I presumed that work would be done at around five in the afternoon. But things got a little out of hand pagod na rin kasi siguro sila that's why I waited.

It was nice to stare at the stars. Kulang na lang maglatag ako ng banig sa tapat ng bahay ko. Malamok din. But I took the opportunity to look around, talk to neighbors and fish for information on how's life inside the village. Parang boomerang ako ang natanong. Ako lang daw mag-isa ang lilipat. Bakit daw ako lang, may isang lola dun nagprisinta na sasamahan ako. Sus! Pambihira talaga.

Long and short of it, the work will be continued next Sunday. Haaaaay...gastos!

No comments: