Saturday, March 29, 2008

Topak Sunday

It's Sunday morning and I really can't think of anything to write about. Sabi ko nga sa nurse ko wala ako sa mood and I don't know why. There are times like this, I can't figure out what to say. Don't know what to write. My thoughts are scattered and I can't seem to form one coherent writing that could pass for a written text. Or probably I'm just expecting too much.

Woke up early this morning because I need to go to Sta. Maria. Dindo and company will start leveling the floor of my house. Instead of tiles, they'll just use blue cement. He said they can finish it within a day so I expect to see them do carpentry work next Sunday. The materials are all there. So, I expect results this afternoon. Pampered na nga sila eh, hatid-sundo na. Usapan namin magko-commute lang sila. Pero since kailangan ko rin dalhin 'yung blue cement at 2 sheet ng formica pumayag na akong mag-kotse kanina. Tingnan ko pa kung pwede ko ulit magamit ang kotse mamaya. Pag hindi magmo-motor na lang ako. Di ko kasi iniwan ang susi ng bahay. Hindi nila maila-lock 'yun mamaya kung di ko sila babalikan.

I'm really not in the mood. I don't know why.

No comments: