Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ticking time bomb

Right now I feel like a ticking time bomb. And hell, it does not feel good. When a person tells me this line "Nakilala mo na akong ganito, hindi na mababago 'yun. Hindi ganun kadaling magbago" the clock is activated and hell knows up to when can I hold my patience.

God knows how I've tried to make a difference in the lives of people - people that I've worked with, people that I care about, even strangers who sometimes come to me for help. I believe that it is my purpose in life, my destiny. It's not by mere chance that these people are drawn to me. It is fate. And as much as I can, I try to make them realize things that matter to them the most. I do not tell them exactly how or what it is, I try to create a situation for them to get a feel of it. But when I hear them say "ganito na ako nung nakilala mo ako" I flare up. And often than not, I walk away. Because I cannot make them change, it has to come from within, it has to come from them.

Sometimes we make decisions that we think will be best for someone without consulting the person about it. I've learned it the hard way. I thought that less people will be hurt, thus the sacrifice. Only to find out that it didn't worked that way.

Mistakes committed. Lessons learned. I just hope that I can diffuse the ticking bomb in the nick of time. Otherwise, another life will be taken because I could not contain the ticking time bomb inside of me.

No comments: