Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long drive to clear my head



Diffun google map

Why not? I haven't been to Diffun where my Dad and Tito Junior carved their name in the hearts of the locals there and succeeded in doing so. My father's been trying to lure me into going there since I-can't-remember-when and I would always have an excuse not to go. He popped the same request last night, he was asking me to be his alternate driver for an 8-10 hour drive to Diffun. I haven't said yes yet, but I think it would be a good idea.

My dad knows how I love nature. He says that I would love the place specially the Cagayan River since I could go water rafting there. I told him that if he really loved the place, why not relocate there? He's well respected in the area and that's what he needs right now. Recognition. The answer? He'd love to, on two conditions: one, that my mom goes with him and two, that either me or Buboy relocates there too.

Asked my mom if she's willing to do that since she's retiring in June. She told me yes, IF my dad could provide a separate house and not live with his relatives in the house and lot under my father's name.

Ah, too many conditions. No definite answer.

We'll see.

No comments: