Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trip to Hilltop, Norzagaray, Bulacan


Chad sent me a message yesterday afternoon asking if I wanted to come with them to Hilltop. Dubbed as the "Baguio of Bulacan" because of the zigzag road and the scenic view of the Sierra Madre Mountains. He says he already gathered five motorcycle enthusiasts and was asking me if I wanted to go. This is going to be on Friday, Good Friday.

I'm excited about this trip, asked around, said it was too far but the scenery was really awesome. Advice that I got was to fine tune my bike, matarik daw ang mga bangin dun kaya nga daw "Bigti" ang tawag sa ruta. DIko told me not to go, delikado daw. But I'd like to go. I haven't confirmed with Chad yet. I'll think about it. We'll go swimming after the trip, just haven't asked for the details or IT yet.

Less adventurous offer came from my students. Just a road trip by foot from Tabing-ilog, Marilao to the Divine Mercy Shrine on Good Friday. Thing is, I'm not comfortable with the idea of going with my students. So, I have to decide this week whether I'd make the adventure bike road trip with a bunch of macho bike guys or stay at home and be a couch potato watching reruns of 7th Heaven and Kyle XY.

Hmmmm.. I'm excited about this Hilltop thing. Now that's a clue. Route would be
via Bocaue Exit - Sta. Maria By-Pass Road - Sta. Maria-Norzagaray Road or Patubig, Marilao - Sta. Maria By-Pass Road, Sta. Maria-Norzagaray Road. Nice. Hehehehe.


No comments: