Sunday, March 16, 2008

Summer na!

And my first summer getaway is spoiled. I'm not whining, not complaining, in fact I'm grinning. That trip to Norzagaray with Chad and the guys got officially dumped this morning. The three most important women in my life said NO to that adventure so, I'm going to be here all week long. No Holy Week getaway for four straight years now.

Might be good for me since the weather is getting to be so freaking hot it scares me. The more heat and glare from the sun, the more migraine attacks will it be for me. Sigh. No more outdoor adventure for me this summer, I guess.

Manny, my good friend from CyberSoft hurt his arm. Rene, another former officemate hasn't been in contact for a year since Daguldul. I'm not sure if he's planning on another hike or trek with his crew. I miss the CyberSoft guys a lot, tindi kasi ng adventure trip ng mga 'yun eh.

Oh well, I still have my Little Devil with me. I can just go to Norzagaray alone in the wee hours of the morning para hindi mainit. Lapit na rin naman 'yun sa bahay ko eh. Hehehehe.

No comments: