Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good morning Ambo

Woke up early today at around five in the morning. Yzabelle's crying but nobody seems to notice her. Couldn't take it so I went out of bed and took her. Her fever's been ranging from 38-39 degrees for three days now. Cuddled Yza until she fell asleep and then I watched the morning news. That's when I heard that there's been an active low pressure area (ALPA) estimated based on satellite and surface data at 110 kms East of Northern Mindanao (9.5ºN 127.0ºE). Hmmm..a typhoon in the middle of summer. Great! Thanks Ambo! I wouldn't have to worry about my migraine then. Inatake na naman kasi ako dahil sa sobrang init kahapon.

I'm meeting Lian tomorrow, she finally sent me a message. Bisi-bisihan daw siya kaya di makapag-text. Sus! Lui told me to hug her and kiss her, wag daw akong madamot dahil parang siya na rin ang yumakap at nag-kiss sa akin pag ginawa 'yun ni Lian. OMG! Talk about alternates huh?

If the weather persists, it's cloudy outside right now, I might be able to go to Sta. Maria even in the middle of the day without worrying that my migraine will surprise me again. For now I better get Yza from my Mom. Naririnig ko na umiiyak na naman. Hinahanap na naman ako. Got to go. Morning everyone.

No comments: