Monday, April 14, 2008

Rainy summer afternoon

Weird huh? It's summer yet it was raining the whole afternoon. Crazy world it is. But for me this weather is like heaven. Hehehehe. I was able to go out of the house even if it's noon time. Umuulan kasi at syempre pa nagpaulan ako sakay ni Little Devil ko.



When I arrived at Sta. Maria, saw my neighbors fixing their units. Tanungan kung kailan ba lilipat. Parehas kaming nag-aayos pa ng unit. Manong Javier was at my unit assembling the L-shaped bar table that I requested him to do. Tomorrow he'll finish it up. Syempre pa, excited ako.

But my excitement was overcome with sadness when I heard what the doctor said about Yzabelle's condition, she needs to be admitted to the hospital. May dengue fever daw. Nagpa-CBC na siya kanina kailangan na talaga i-ospital. Kawawa naman baby ko. Kaya pala super lambing siya sa akin these past few days. Akala ko tinutubuan lang ng ngipin kaya nilalagnat, masigla naman kasi siya pero bigla rin manghihina. Haaaaaay...

No comments: