Friday, April 4, 2008

Morning , headaches, atbp.

Slept early last night. Di ko na nga napanood 'yung Criminal Minds kasi masakit na talaga ulo ko. After taking my medicine, I went to bed and turned off the TV. It was around nine twenty in the evening. Super aga! Sanay na kasi ako na past twelve kung matulog eh. Woke up early this morning, around five, but I choose to stay in bed. After a few minutes I went up and opened my laptop. Time to check my mails. Head still hurts and I couldn't breathe deeply but I'm used to it. Sobrang init na kasi ng panahon. Hirap talaga ako pag summer eh.

Sabi nga ng
nurse ko, palagi na naman daw masakit ulo ko. It's probably best if I take propranolol again. Haaaay.. medications.. Maybe I should really think of going abroad. Baka mas gusto talaga ng katawan ko sa malalamig na lugar. Maybe I should take the Rotary International GSE program application seriously. The interview is set on May 18 but I haven't filled out the application form yet. Hindi pa naman kasi binibigay sa akin ni President. Opportunity for me, I better grab it.

I'm saddened by the fact that two of my friends separated this week. It's too early but I guess when things aren't meant to be, it ends. I just hope it's for the best.

Good luck also to Tita I, finally she found someone who's willing to move in with her. Baka ma-meet ko today, susunduin daw niya eh.

No comments: