Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pre-Baguio blues

I've been worried sick for three days. I didn't get any message although I've been sending a lot of messages asking if everything is fine. Got no reply at all. Sure I am bothered but I said to myself, it's probably another of those days that everything is like hell and that work kept her from getting her phone and tell me she's okay. So I just kept silent, I'm used to her style.

But around lunchtime this morning I received a call from her mom asking me for some favor. It was a follow up call from this weekend. We talked and that's when I learned that she was out of town, in Winnipeg.

What the hell? Not even a word from her that she's there? Damn!

It's a good thing that my nurse called me up and brightened my day. Mag-ingat daw ako kasi tuloy pala ako sa Baguio tonight, bumabagyo pa mandin.

Totally made my day. Thanks.

No comments: