Monday, June 9, 2008

Tutubi sa puso ko..

For the nth time I got the impression that something is wrong with me. Yeah, yeah.. I know that I am weird but when it comes to my health, expect the worst. Yesterday I forgot to watch my diet and indulged myself in eating pork sisig at Congo Grille, MOA. After almost eating half of it my nurse noticed that I was having trouble breathing. I heard the usual Are you okay baby? as she put her hand over my left chest to feel my heartbeat. I said I was okay but she said my heartbeat is faster than usual. Tama na 'yang sisig, itong tuna belly na lang kainin mo. So, I did that.

Today I went to school because we need to see to it that everything is all set for tomorrow's faculty orientation and of course the first day of classes. I know it's a holiday but duty calls, so I stayed at the office for six hours. When I got home, my dad noticed my eyes. Malamlam na naman daw. So he asked Tito Erni (now a licensed alternative doctor for DOH) to check me out. Pinulsuhan ako, sabay sabi na magpa-check daw ako. May blockade na naman daw kasi at pwedeng magka-internal damage kapag pinatagal ko pa. Told him that I would consult my doctor this Friday.

Kumain na lang ako ng big stick melon-strawberry ice lollies sa Silid Aralan. And then all of a sudden a red dragonfly rested itself on my left chest for about a minute before flying off. Napangiti ako. Style na style ng nurse ko 'to.

Tutubi, tutubi
wag kang pahuhuli
sa batang mapanghi.

Hehehehe.. wala nga ako ginagawa lumapit 'yung tutubi sa akin eh!

No comments: