Saturday, August 16, 2008

Connection

I woke up late. But I had to be in school before seven. I've got an exam to administer. So, even if I'm not feeling well I did my morning routine.

When I went inside the office, I did all the work that needs to be done. I don't want them to pile up on my desk. I finished it, gave it to the person concerned and then I started checking examination papers. The results were not that good. nag-nosebleed daw sila. After checking the papers, revisions for the other matrix that I submitted earlier came in. So, I revised it, printed it and then gave it to the department head. I wasn't feeling well.

I started having chest pains, intermittently. I stopped what I was doing. Took deep breaths and started making faces. I needed to do that, I asked for a chewing gum and started chewing it. Parang ang kapal na kasi ng mukha ko. Then I told them that I need to go home. That I won't be attending the meeting anymore.

At the other side of the globe I know something is not right. I can feel it.

No comments: