Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sunday treat

After mass this morning I got myself a little treat. I ate at Kitaro, bought my phone a new 512 MB DV RS-MMC (that's the highest my phone could handle, too bad!) and a new back support. My old back support is almost 18 years old and its time that I got a new one.

I got my wife volumes 10-12 of the Lobo series. She loves the character of Lyka and Noah so much because they remind her of us. Hehehehe! I haven't watched the entire series yet, I might do so when I'm with her during sembreak. The sales lady told me that there's volumes 13-15 yet to be released by ABS-CBN. Geez! My wife's going to get crazy, Mahaba-habang puyatan na naman ito!

My Mom was worried last night, I went to bed early. Unusual since its a weekend. My Dad told me that Mom was telling her that I should have used the A/C last night. It was freaking humid and when that happens, I find it hard to breath. Para kasi akong kandilang nauupos, nanghihina ako. I told my Dad that I'm okay.

I'm so blessed I have them in my life.

;)

No comments: