Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

I had a busy day. Early in the morning I did all the paper work I left last night. I couldn't function well last night after the meeting. I was exhausted. But before I went home I had to check on my people. I did my round of the campus and found out that one of my utility personnel was sleeping inside the tricycle during his work hours. I talked to the guy and asked for an explanation. Told him that next time I will serve him with a written warning.

In class, I had a wonderful time. HRM 2A is one of my favorite sections in the college. They're all attentive, interested and willing to learn. Even if I'm not in the mood to deliver a lecture, just one question from them and my interest and passion would start to surge. I rarely get that from private school students. That is the reason why I am happy serving in a local public college.

I'm just having a hard time adjusting to the position, never in my dreams did I aspire on becoming a school administrator. I just wanted to share what I know and what I've experienced with students.

For now, I am just thankful that it's Friday. And tomorrow is my rest day.

No comments: