Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturdays and meetings

I just came from a three hour meeting and I don't feel well. I've been feeling a bit weird for the past few days, I feel nauseous and my heart is acting strange - chest pains and heaviness. I know it's the usual stuff and I am used to it but people have been noticing that I don't look good (still cute, just not the usual cuteness ;) hehehehe) and that I look sick.

My wife says that its maybe because I'm over excited. I've been granted a month-long vacation which can be extended for another month (yey!). Hmmmm.. come to think of it, yeah I am excited! I've been doing the countdown for almost a month now. Hehehehe! I've also been hearing good cheers from people but I want to take it one day at a time and prep myself that it is indeed a vacation. Don't want to get my hopes up (but I really feel that something good is about to come up when I'm there) so I try to down play it as much as I can.

I was tasked to teach every clerk in the department on how to use their 3G mobile phones to connect to the internet and update the desktop PCs anti-virus software. Oh well.. so that's third on my list of things to do for next week. On top of my list is the demonstration teaching that I have to organize on Friday. Funny, I was also asked to attend a seminar in AUF, Pampanga on that day. I'll just confirm it on Monday.

Ah, it's a weekend and here I am thinking of things that I'm going to do for the week to come. I just want to speed things up so that I could take my vacation! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

No comments: