Thursday, September 4, 2008

On fears and trust

This I learned and relearned for the nth time..

Never think that I believe I should set out a "system of teaching" to help people understand the way. Never cherish such a thought. What I proclaim is the truth as I have discovered it and "a system of teaching" has no meaning because the truth can’t be cut up into pieces and arranged in a system.

- Diamond Sutra

I should identify my fears, I once thought that I have none. But now, everything changed. Everything.

IDENTIFY THE FEARS THAT KEEP YOU FROM YOUR DREAMS
by Lisa Jimenez, M. Ed.


Most people spend their energy running from, or denying their fears. They waste this precious energy in denial. They react with excuses, anxiety, sabotage, and self-defeating behaviors. Don’t let this happen to you! When you expose your true fears, you break their control over you. Have the courage to face your fears and free yourself to get on with all you were meant to do, have, and be.

Which fear has the most control over you and your behaviors today? Is it the fear of rejection? Fear of failure? Fear of making decisions? Fear of commitment and responsibility? Fear of loss? Fear of success?

Or is it a combination of these fears? Take some time to evaluate your behaviors and find the messages of fear in them. We’ll go through each of these fears in the next few articles and discover which fears are holding you back.

Identify the Fears That Keep You from Your Dreams!


Gusto kong maglahong parang bula.

No comments: