Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Four emotions

I opened my email today and read a message From the Masters that is all about the four emotions that can lead to life change, it was written by Jim Rohn. He said that emotions are the most powerful forces inside us. And of all the emotions we are capable of feeling, only four can lead us to life change. These are: disgust, decision, desire and resolve.

Disgust is a negative emotion which can turn positive when you say to yourself "Enough is enough." It could lead to a life changing decision which could alter our lives forever. And whatever decision we make, we must have a desire to want it. And if we really, really want it these words will come out of our lips: I will.

Of all the four, I could say that I once faltered at the last one: resolve. But I have learned my lesson. I know what I want and I am decided to get it. Probably you're going to throw me a question, for how long will it take me to make it a reality.. I would simply say this to you:

As long as it takes.

No comments: