Sunday, October 19, 2008

My new baby



I finally got my new baby after a week of torturing myself whether or not I need it!

The Acer Aspire One HDD (120GB SATA with Windows XP Home)Golden Brown UMPC.

Hehehehe! An early Christmas and birthday gift for me I guess. Well, I've got to pay for this for a year. Better get myself ready for lots of work then!

Specifications for the Acer Aspire One includes:
- Intel Atom Processor N270
- (1.60GHz. 512KB L2 Cache,533MHz FSB)
- Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
- Acer Invilink 802.11b/g WiFi Wireless Network Network Connection
- Microsoft Windows XP Home
- 1GB Memory (onboard 512MB + 1x 512MB Module)
- 8.9" WSVGA TFT CrystalBrite LCD (1024x600 pixel)
- LED Backlight - 262,000 color supported
- 120GB SATA HDD (with one storage slot for SD Card for storage expansion)
- Integrated Acer CrystalEye Webcam
- Multi-in-1 Card Reader
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps LAN
- with 89% full size keyboard
- with notebook sleeve
- Weight: 1.26Kg. (2.78lbs.)
- 6cell Battery
- One (1) Year Warranty (Parts and Labor)
- One (1) Year International Travellers Warranty

Me and my wife chose the color. We do have a lot of things in common.

;)

I'll tinker with it while waiting for my wife to go online.