Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good luck

I woke up late this morning. I've been having trouble sleeping soundly for the past few days. It must be the anticipation and excitement getting into me. So, instead of staying in bed, I got up and took my first cup of coffee for the day. I switched on the TV and found myself channel surfing. Hindi na ata ako sanay manuod ng TV! Ang tagal kasi naming nag-abstain sa paggamit ng TV eh. Hehehehe! I heard the footsteps of Nicole and Ethan. And then, Nicole said Tita BG, good luck na lang ha? Aalis ka na pala sa Thursday! I was surprised. Itong batang ito talaga kung magsalita akala mo matanda na!

I told them that it's only temporary, that I would still come back. I asked them to pray for me. Sabi nga ni Ethan, magpi-pray daw siya para mapadalan ko siya ng mga toys. Sus!

Kids. Sure am going to miss them.

No comments: