Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to reading

I haven't seen the light of day for about five days in a row. The only time I went out, as far as I remember was when I took out the trash. I don't feel like going to the mall or checking out electronics. I would have wanted to play ball but there's no basketball court within the vicinity. So, I resigned and grabbed Kathy Reichs' novel about forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan of the Bones TV series. It took me two days to finish it. But I really liked it, save for the jargon of anthropology (I only took 2 anthro subjects back in college and they were not that technical).

Liked it because 1. It stirred a controversy regarding the basic tenets of the RC Church just like what Da Vinci Code did, and 2. I secretly wanted to become a detective.

Oh well, I guess it's not a secret anymore! Hahaha! I've got another novel here with me but in the meantime, I've got to get out of this chair and breathe some fresh air!

No comments: