Saturday, November 29, 2008

Roaming around New Jersey




I was with my cousin Anna Baby and her cool boyfriend Patrick yesterday. We went to Ikea to buy some stuff that Patrick needs for his new place. My cousin's excited in helping him out with the interior decoration thing and they asked me to tag along. Better than staying home the whole day. I was impressed with my cousin's car, an Infinti EX. It has built-in navigation and camera. It was really cool! But, as it is, not my type of car.




They've been teasing me for days now about the Gucci watch thing. Never knew that it would create such a hype, had I known, I wouldn't have accepted it from Ninang. I'm not into watches anyway.. but what the heck, take a look:



A while ago we ate at Buon Appetito at downtown NJ. The pizza was really great. I ate two slices. Hehehe.. then they took me to Liberty State Park to go have a look at the Statue of Liberty from afar. No sense in waiting for a boat ride to take me to the island. We opted to look at it from a different perspective. Nice view.



What's next? NYC, I guess.

No comments: